Tomorrow’s management systems will need to value diversity, dissent and divergence as highly as conformance, consensus and cohesion. A while ago, I came across this tweet by Gary Hamel. It reflects well the fact that businesses range in increasingly dynamic and complex environments, imposing accelerated and mostly unforeseeable change. The most promising way for organizations […]
Tag Archives | Open Innovation
By Ralph-Christian Ohr on February 3, 2013
- Modern Dual Corporate Innovation Balances Defense with Offense
- Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time
- Aligning Organizations for Digital Transformation
- SCALING UP in Corporate Settings: First Achievements and Outlook
- The Firm of the Future Will Manage Two Types of Businesses
- A Model for Integrative Innovation Management March 21, 2016
- Integrative Innovation February 19, 2013
- Innovation and Organizational Culture February 14, 2015
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity May 29, 2013
- Innovation and Serendipity May 23, 2013
- Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time March 26, 2017
- Integrating Lean Startup and Design Thinking February 1, 2014
- The Firm of the Future Will Manage Two Types of Businesses January 20, 2017
- Leveraging New Ventures for Innovation July 21, 2014
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity – Part 2 August 12, 2013
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks for your Feedback and in-depth comment, Dav...
- David Johnston: Ralph: Really good stuff -- thanks for putting ...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thank you, Wellington - good to hear you like the ...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: We could certainly also put it this way, Simon :-)...
- Wellington Manjengwa: This is another great post! Couldn't agree more t...
- Simon Hobson: I suspect the phrase should be "Bad Innovation Sy...
- The Trichotomy: Dual Corporate Innovation and Transformation – Innovation Excellence: […] challenge for established corporations. ...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Great point and post Kevin - using "management" ...
- Kevin McFarthing: Hi Ralph - I agree completely, the individual find...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks for the hint, Willem - I have amended this ...
Adaptability Agility Ambidexterity Business Model Innovation Change Management Co-creation Collaboration Complexity Corporate Innovation Corporate Venturing Customer-driven Innovation Design Thinking Disruptive Innovation Diversity Dual Corporate Innovation Dual Innovation Ecosystem Evolutionary Innovation Experimentation Exploitation Exploration Human Resources Incremental Innovation Innovation Innovation Management Innovation Strategy Integrative Innovation Integrative Thinking Leadership Lean Startup Open Innovation Operational Portfolio Management Organizational Ambidexterity Organization Design Radical Innovation Revolutionary Innovation Social Business Strategic Portfolio Management Strategy Structural Ambidexterity Systemic Innovation Technology Three Horizons Vision Wicked Problem
- Staff management during testing times: What startups must remember before scaling up https://t.co/8LHtKHN3Is #innovation #hr #scaleup 2 hours ago
- "Most decisions should probably be made with somewhere around 70% of the information you wish you had." - @JeffBezos https://t.co/rRZQFGCZMY 22 hours ago
- RT @evoltron: RT @ralph_ohr: New post: A Model for Integrative #Innovation Management https://t.co/IhDzYU1Rl6 #strategy #orgdesign https://… 23 hours ago retweeted via evoltron
- RT @SebGsch: Organizational Agility Entails Dual Innovation https://t.co/17n1WQe57R 23 hours ago retweeted via SebGsch
- RT @DonaldMcMichael: Modern Dual Corporate Innovation Balances Defense with Offense | Integrative Innovation https://t.co/4alTGkhWH9 23 hours ago retweeted via DonaldMcMichael
Recommended Blogs and Sites
- The Discipline of Innovation
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger
- The Corporate Innovation Blog
- Innovate on Purpose
- Paul4innovating's Blog
- Game Changer
- Innovation Observer
- It's Saul Connected
- Sonnez en cas d’absence
- Innovation Excellence
- Innovation Fixer
- Innovation Management
- Steve Blank
- Yes & Know
- MIT Technology Review
- Strategyzer Blog
- Andrew Hargadon
- Working Knowledge
- HBR Blog Network
- MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISEIC Blog
- Business Model Innovation
- I'm Not Actually a Geek
- Startup Lessons Learned
- Ash Maurya - Practice Trumps Theory
- Harold Jarche
- Rapid Innovation in Digital Time
- Business Model Innovation
- Unconventional Wisdom
- Inknowaktion (german / deutsch)