First of all, Frank Mattes and I would like to wish you all the best for 2017 – we hope you’ve been starting successfully and innovatively into this new year. Last September, Frank and I launched a new initiative „SCALING UP: From Corporate Startup to Innovation Impact“. We have been overwhelmed by the huge resonance […]
Tag Archives | Corporate Startup
Recently, Match-Maker Ventures and Arthur D. Little have released an interesting report, titled “The Age of Collaboration“. The study does a good job in synthesizing the global state of play of corporate-startup collaboration and latest findings on success requirements for its implementation. More and more corporations seek to engage with startups by pursuing corresponding activities across dedicated ecosystems and incorporating them […]
More than three years ago, we noticed a pain point in corporate innovation: How should companies balance the different requirements in searching for tomorrow’s business and in running today’s business? We wrote a well-received article series urging the need for organizational ambidexterity, i.e. implementing dual corporate innovation structures. First important steps have been taken Our […]
- Modern Dual Corporate Innovation Balances Defense with Offense
- Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time
- Aligning Organizations for Digital Transformation
- SCALING UP in Corporate Settings: First Achievements and Outlook
- The Firm of the Future Will Manage Two Types of Businesses
- A Model for Integrative Innovation Management March 21, 2016
- Integrative Innovation February 19, 2013
- Innovation and Organizational Culture February 14, 2015
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity May 29, 2013
- Innovation and Serendipity May 23, 2013
- Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time March 26, 2017
- Integrating Lean Startup and Design Thinking February 1, 2014
- The Firm of the Future Will Manage Two Types of Businesses January 20, 2017
- Leveraging New Ventures for Innovation July 21, 2014
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity – Part 2 August 12, 2013
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks for your Feedback and in-depth comment, Dav...
- David Johnston: Ralph: Really good stuff -- thanks for putting ...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thank you, Wellington - good to hear you like the ...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: We could certainly also put it this way, Simon :-)...
- Wellington Manjengwa: This is another great post! Couldn't agree more t...
- Simon Hobson: I suspect the phrase should be "Bad Innovation Sy...
- The Trichotomy: Dual Corporate Innovation and Transformation – Innovation Excellence: […] challenge for established corporations. ...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Great point and post Kevin - using "management" ...
- Kevin McFarthing: Hi Ralph - I agree completely, the individual find...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks for the hint, Willem - I have amended this ...
- Staff management during testing times: What startups must remember before scaling up https://t.co/8LHtKHN3Is #innovation #hr #scaleup 2 hours ago
- "Most decisions should probably be made with somewhere around 70% of the information you wish you had." - @JeffBezos https://t.co/rRZQFGCZMY 22 hours ago
- RT @evoltron: RT @ralph_ohr: New post: A Model for Integrative #Innovation Management https://t.co/IhDzYU1Rl6 #strategy #orgdesign https://… 23 hours ago retweeted via evoltron
- RT @SebGsch: Organizational Agility Entails Dual Innovation https://t.co/17n1WQe57R 23 hours ago retweeted via SebGsch
- RT @DonaldMcMichael: Modern Dual Corporate Innovation Balances Defense with Offense | Integrative Innovation https://t.co/4alTGkhWH9 23 hours ago retweeted via DonaldMcMichael
Recommended Blogs and Sites
- The Discipline of Innovation
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger
- The Corporate Innovation Blog
- Innovate on Purpose
- Paul4innovating's Blog
- Game Changer
- Innovation Observer
- It's Saul Connected
- Sonnez en cas d’absence
- Innovation Excellence
- Innovation Fixer
- Innovation Management
- Steve Blank
- Yes & Know
- MIT Technology Review
- Strategyzer Blog
- Andrew Hargadon
- Working Knowledge
- HBR Blog Network
- MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISEIC Blog
- Business Model Innovation
- I'm Not Actually a Geek
- Startup Lessons Learned
- Ash Maurya - Practice Trumps Theory
- Harold Jarche
- Rapid Innovation in Digital Time
- Business Model Innovation
- Unconventional Wisdom
- Inknowaktion (german / deutsch)