For quite some time, I’ve been advocating the idea that successful and sustainable corporate innovation management systems should be based on the following cornerstones: Organizational ambidexterity: Sustainable innovation management is required to account for organizational ambidexterity, i.e. optimizing existing businesses and developing new businesses have to be driven in parallel. Failing to achieve an individually optimal balance will not lead to company success in the short and long […]
Tag Archives | Transformation
Recently, the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) has published key findings of their latest “Most Innovative Companies 2014” survey. Beside the annual ranking, headed by the top three companies Apple, Google and Samsung, some insightful outcomes with regard to organizational and cultural requirements have striked my eye. According to BCG’s research, successfully innovating companies approach innovation as a system. The system is rooted in experimentation, […]
- Innovation Follows Culture Follows Structure April 3, 2019
- Digital Innovation and Scaling-Up April 2, 2019
- Centralizing vs. Decentralizing Innovation March 14, 2019
- Scaling-Up: The Foundation September 11, 2018
- Digital Innovation Units: Recommendations, Trends and Conclusions September 7, 2018
- A Model for Integrative Innovation Management March 21, 2016
- Integrative Innovation February 19, 2013
- Innovation and Organizational Culture February 14, 2015
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity May 29, 2013
- Innovation and Serendipity May 23, 2013
- Leveraging New Ventures for Innovation July 21, 2014
- Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time March 26, 2017
- The Firm of the Future Will Manage Two Types of Businesses January 20, 2017
- Integrating Lean Startup and Design Thinking February 1, 2014
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity – Part 2 August 12, 2013
- Marek Stepan: The strength of the situtational forces was the ma...
- Intrapreneur vs Entrepreneur – Characteristics, Examples and Definitions | Success Unscrambled: […] June 2017, Ralph-Christian Ohr wrote abo...
- Organizational Pathways to Business Model Innovation – Innovation Excellence: […] we have pointed out in a previous post, ...
- Organizational Pathways to Business Model Innovation – Innovation Excellence: […] One is for sure – and this comes ...
- Five Blogs – 29 October 2018 – 5blogs: […] Innovation is About Getting Beyond the I...
- Increasingly Digital World-Learn Corporate Executive Lena Danielsson: […] Blogpost by Ralph-Christian Ohr, Integra...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks for your comment and sharing, Jesse - and s...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks Lena - likewise! Great lineup and insightfu...
- Lena Andrushchenko: Such a great article! Great you are writing about ...
- Scaling Up Startups in Corporate Settings – tri.cash crypto news: […] for collaboration, corporations have rec...
- Fintech vs. Traditionelle Banken: "Junge Firmen haben sich im Finanzsektor nicht so rasch durchgesetzt wie prognost… https://t.co/VVcvP6rp0U 4 hours ago
- Worthwile insights on - Employee centricity - Innovation culture - #RapidPrototyping - #DigitalTransformation -… https://t.co/yl14eeGVzq 4 hours ago
- RT @ralph_ohr: The Incumbent’s Advantage in the Internet of Things https://t.co/fkKFMfeCYc @BCGhenderson #strategy #innovation #IoT #IIoT #… 5 hours ago retweeted via ralph_ohr
- RT @ralph_ohr: Why legacy companies and startups need each other https://t.co/QRjA6K42uB #innovation #strategy #startupengagement #corporat… 9 hours ago retweeted via ralph_ohr
- RT @ralph_ohr: How corporate incentives inhibit #innovation. #hr #leadership #orgdev https://t.co/AYM7mLJL4w 9 hours ago retweeted via ralph_ohr