Once in a while you run into ideas which are refreshingly thought-provoking, while at the same time seeming to be resonating with your own view. This holds for the key statements in “Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries”, a worthwile new book by theoretical physicist and […]
Tag Archives | Innovation Culture
Research shows that growth fueled through organic innovation is more profitable than growth driven by acquisition, in part because the organizational capability required is vastly different. But the litmus test is: How can established organizations build successful new businesses through corporate entrepreneurship, also referred to as Intrapreneurship, on an ongoing basis? This is also one of the key questions that […]
In previous posts, I have shared my view on important cornerstones for successful innovation management systems. As pointed out several times, balanced and up-to-date innovation management requires organizational ambidexterity, i.e. the capability to explore novel offerings and capabilities while simultaneously exploiting existing ones. In the following, I would like to summarize and complement these thoughts by suggesting an innovation management model that may help organizations to innovate more […]
Recently, the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) has published key findings of their latest “Most Innovative Companies 2014” survey. Beside the annual ranking, headed by the top three companies Apple, Google and Samsung, some insightful outcomes with regard to organizational and cultural requirements have striked my eye. According to BCG’s research, successfully innovating companies approach innovation as a system. The system is rooted in experimentation, […]
- Innovation Follows Culture Follows Structure April 3, 2019
- Digital Innovation and Scaling-Up April 2, 2019
- Centralizing vs. Decentralizing Innovation March 14, 2019
- Scaling-Up: The Foundation September 11, 2018
- Digital Innovation Units: Recommendations, Trends and Conclusions September 7, 2018
- A Model for Integrative Innovation Management March 21, 2016
- Integrative Innovation February 19, 2013
- Innovation and Organizational Culture February 14, 2015
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity May 29, 2013
- Innovation and Serendipity May 23, 2013
- Leveraging New Ventures for Innovation July 21, 2014
- The Firm of the Future Will Manage Two Types of Businesses January 20, 2017
- Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time March 26, 2017
- Integrating Lean Startup and Design Thinking February 1, 2014
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity – Part 2 August 12, 2013
- Intrapreneur vs Entrepreneur – Characteristics, Examples and Definitions | Success Unscrambled: […] June 2017, Ralph-Christian Ohr wrote abo...
- Organizational Pathways to Business Model Innovation – Innovation Excellence: […] we have pointed out in a previous post, ...
- Organizational Pathways to Business Model Innovation – Innovation Excellence: […] One is for sure – and this comes ...
- Five Blogs – 29 October 2018 – 5blogs: […] Innovation is About Getting Beyond the I...
- Increasingly Digital World-Learn Corporate Executive Lena Danielsson: […] Blogpost by Ralph-Christian Ohr, Integra...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks for your comment and sharing, Jesse - and s...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks Lena - likewise! Great lineup and insightfu...
- Lena Andrushchenko: Such a great article! Great you are writing about ...
- Scaling Up Startups in Corporate Settings – tri.cash crypto news: […] for collaboration, corporations have rec...
- Jesse Nieminen: Thanks for sharing the book Ralph-Christian, seems...
- Insightful: @techstars and @InnoLead Reveal Best Practices for Leveraging Startups in Corporate #Innovation - 19%… https://t.co/LnLCUfUJug 3 hours ago
- RT @apiazza: Digital Innovation and Scaling-Up https://t.co/xdirSVTqxK #BusinessModel #Business #Innovation #Strategy 3 hours ago retweeted via apiazza
- RT @innominegroup: "#Culture eats #strategy for breakfast. #Structure eats culture for lunch." What does it mean? Check out: https://t.co/3… 3 hours ago retweeted via innominegroup
- @melaniegarciar Thanks Melanie! :-) 3 hours ago
- Neue @Accenture DACH Studie, vertrautes Ergebnis: Effizienz anstatt neue Geschäftsfelder https://t.co/PEVkbw6553… https://t.co/OUsPTfkbQs 3 hours ago