In previous posts, I have shared my view on important cornerstones for successful innovation management systems. As pointed out several times, balanced and up-to-date innovation management requires organizational ambidexterity, i.e. the capability to explore novel offerings and capabilities while simultaneously exploiting existing ones. In the following, I would like to summarize and complement these thoughts by suggesting an innovation management model that may help organizations to innovate more […]
Tag Archives | Dual Corporate Innovation
By Ralph-Christian Ohr on March 21, 2016
- Scaling-Up: Crossing the Internal Chasm in Corporate Innovation
- Modern Dual Corporate Innovation Balances Defense with Offense
- Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time
- Aligning Organizations for Digital Transformation
- SCALING UP in Corporate Settings: First Achievements and Outlook
- A Model for Integrative Innovation Management March 21, 2016
- Integrative Innovation February 19, 2013
- Innovation and Organizational Culture February 14, 2015
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity May 29, 2013
- Innovation and Serendipity May 23, 2013
- The Firm of the Future Will Manage Two Types of Businesses January 20, 2017
- Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time March 26, 2017
- Integrating Lean Startup and Design Thinking February 1, 2014
- Leveraging New Ventures for Innovation July 21, 2014
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity – Part 2 August 12, 2013
- Digile Ltd: When we did the innovation model before, scaling i...
- Learn from Corporate #Innovation Executive Lena Danielsson at The Absolut Company - Liselotte Engstam: […] Blogpost by Ralph-Christian Ohr, Integra...
- Learn from Corporate #Innovation Executive Lena Danielsson at The Absolut Company - Digoshen: […] Blogpost by Ralph-Christian Ohr, Integra...
- Firoz Shroff: Gentlemen, Grateful to all of you for sharing th...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thanks for your Feedback and in-depth comment, Dav...
- David Johnston: Ralph: Really good stuff -- thanks for putting ...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: Thank you, Wellington - good to hear you like the ...
- Ralph-Christian Ohr: We could certainly also put it this way, Simon :-)...
- Wellington Manjengwa: This is another great post! Couldn't agree more t...
- Simon Hobson: I suspect the phrase should be "Bad Innovation Sy...
Accelerator Adaptability Agility Ambidexterity Business Model Innovation Change Management Co-creation Collaboration Complexity Corporate Innovation Corporate Scaleup Corporate Startup Corporate Venturing Design Thinking Disruptive Innovation Diversity Dual Corporate Innovation Dual Innovation Ecosystem Experimentation Exploitation Exploration Human Resources Incremental Innovation Incubator Innovation Innovation Management Innovation Strategy Integrative Innovation Integrative Thinking Leadership Lean Startup Open Innovation Organizational Ambidexterity Organization Design Radical Innovation Scaling Up Social Business Strategic Portfolio Management Strategy Structural Ambidexterity Systemic Innovation Technology Three Horizons Wicked Problem
- Interesting: Likelihood for startups to get acquired at any stage https://t.co/TiBzuejcBp #innovation #strategy 1 hour ago
- Good post from @ttunguz: Bias Against #Creativity https://t.co/thdvhbk3Qa #innovation 2 days ago
- As always: it depends... #innovation https://t.co/cElR3QL4qb 3 days ago
- RT @marksstorm: It’s Not a Problem to Solve. It’s a Polarity to Manage. @LexSisney HT @timkastelle https://t.co/sy4qHoxopJ https://t.co/aNK… 3 days ago retweeted via marksstorm
- RT @DemingInstitute: Bad Innovation Systems Beat Good Innovators (Almost) Every Time https://t.co/59bs3BmgQt #Deming #innovation #organizat… 4 days ago retweeted via DemingInstitute
Recommended Blogs and Sites
- The Discipline of Innovation
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger
- The Corporate Innovation Blog
- Innovate on Purpose
- Paul4innovating's Blog
- Game Changer
- Innovation Observer
- It's Saul Connected
- Sonnez en cas d’absence
- Innovation Excellence
- Innovation Fixer
- Innovation Management
- Steve Blank
- Yes & Know
- MIT Technology Review
- Strategyzer Blog
- Andrew Hargadon
- Working Knowledge
- HBR Blog Network
- MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISEIC Blog
- Business Model Innovation
- I'm Not Actually a Geek
- Startup Lessons Learned
- Ash Maurya - Practice Trumps Theory
- Harold Jarche
- Rapid Innovation in Digital Time
- Business Model Innovation
- Unconventional Wisdom
- Inknowaktion (german / deutsch)